AudioClinic Tasmania provides Hearing Healthcare services across Tasmania. We look after all your hearing needs by providing hearing assessments for patients from age 5 upwards. Our Audiologists are qualified specialists in providing hearing aids to adult patients through comprehensive hearing rehabilitation programs.
We have 7 clinics in Hobart, Rosny Park. Kingston Beach, Glenorchy, Launceston, and Devonport. We also offer regular visiting service to New Norfolk, Sorell, Huonville, Deloraine, George Town, Scottsdale, Burnie, Cooee, Smithton, Wynyard, and Ulverstone.
We look after all your hearing needs!
How we are different:
1. You see the SAME Audiologist each time you visit.
2. We pride ourselves in Aftercare. We won't sell you a hearing aid and disappear!
3. We are University Qualified Audiologists with Master degrees who are members of Audiology Australia and bound by strict code of ethics. In Australia, you do not have to be a qualified professional to provide hearing services. Our Audiologists and Audiometrists follow strict clinical guidelines to ensure appropriate medical referrals are carried out.
4. We are accreditated to provide Free and subsidized Hearing Aids and services to eligible Pensioners. We will not downplay your entitlements. The government digital aids we provide are of high quality and are suitable for many peoples' needs. Clinics not accreditated are not required by law to tell you your full entitlements.
5. We have numerous visiting service across the state so you are sure to find a Location suitable.
The only reason you would not visit our clinic is if you are not in Tasmania!
Call us on 1800 785 980
Haven't seen us in 12 months? We've missed you....
Did you know we recommend you have a hearing check up every 12 months? This is even more important if you wear hearing aids. When you have an existing hearing loss, your hearing can change in months. This means that it is important that we monitor any changes and make adjustments to the programming of your hearing aids accordingly. This way, we are working together to make sure that your hearing aids are always working optimally. One visit could save you from "putting up" with outdated hearing aid programming for years!
Come back and see us annually - call 1800 785 980 to arrange an appointment.
Our mission for hearing awareness..
At AudioClinic Tasmania, we are not just good at providing the best in hearing rehabilitation, we also believe in educating the community on looking after their hearing health. If your community organization would like a guest speaker to come and speak to your group about hearing care, please contact us on 1800 785 980.
Look forward to seeing you soon!